Exchange Server corruption tends to be occasional but leaves a good impact on exchange server files. When Exchange Server corruption takes place it becomes difficult to predict the corruption of exchange server data files. The reason behind such anonymity is unplanned attack on Exchsrvr/Mdbdata. The exact location of the corruption is easy to predict. It most often happens at either Priv.edb file or Pub.edb file. To verify the corruption, you must wait a little because after some time you may view the following symptoms:
- The Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store service may not start.
- Information store stopped working.
- Information Store does not responds and CPU level remains 100 pct.
- Send/Receive of emails by client is halted.
The above discussed situation persists even if user restarts the system. Therefore, it becomes mandatory to look for some permanent solution.
To get rid of unnecessary technical issues, there are some troubleshooting points that can render effective solution. The most effective steps are as follows:
- Check the consistency of Information store database by using Eseutil.exe command-line tool. To check the consistency in public and private information store database, user is required to run the following command in command prompt:
- c:\exchsrvr\bin>eseutil /mh ..\mdbdata\priv.edb
- c:\exchsrvr\bin>eseutil /mh..\mdbdata\pub.edb
- c:\exchsrvr\bin>eseutil /r /ispriv
- c:\exchsrvr\bin>eseutil /r /ispub
These command line assists user to recovery the affected exchange database files. To reconfirm this behavior of the step, user is required to perform this step again and run eseutil /mh command again.
The inbuilt repair tool may give a soothing experience to the user once the offline EDB file is damaged. This is limited to this extent. How about if we talk about EDB recovery software that works even more than that?
The manual method of repairing affected EDB files may only provide you the corrected form of damaged EDB files. Consider a solution which not just provides you a key to EDB issues but also provides you with assistance to save the recovered files in different location. Such facility is provided by different third-party tools but at great cost.
Kernel Data Recovery has developed a cost-effective third-party tool - Kernel for Exchange Server, an EDB recovery software. The tool works expectedly as it is designed. Irrespective of the inaccessibility level of EDB files, Kernel for Exchange Server makes the access swiftly by employing powerful third-party tool. The following features make this EDB recovery software indifferent from other third-party tools:
- Cost effective and can be tried with exclusive features.
- Provides different saving option including direct migration of EDB files to cloud-based platform.
- Maintains folder hierarchy and data integrity throughout the process of recovery.
- Swiftly fixes Dirty Shutdown state and jet errors.
- Advanced filters has introduced requirement-based recovery.
- Provides ‘Ask for EDB Version’ option that eases EDB migration.
To take a trial of Kernel for Exchange Server, user is suggested to check the system requirements needed to install the tool perfectly. To keep aside any incompatibility issue, the tool is designed to support all versions of MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook.
Kernel for Exchange Server, an EDB recovery software can be tried with trial version that facilitates real time recovery of offline EDB files and an option to save 25 items per folder in PST. To use cloud-based saving option, it is necessary to purchase the licensed version that comes with 30-days money back guarantee upon presenting a valid reason for surrendering license.
For best results the user system must have following system requisites:
- Pentium processor of 1+GHz capacity.
- Minimum memory 512 MB.
- Minimum 50 MB free disk space.
Kernel for Exchange Server is designed to manage EDB files of all versions. This can be ensured by viewing the supported versions:
- Exchange version 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5 and 5.0.
- Microsoft Outlook - 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98 and 97.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT and 95.
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003.